Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thank you, September

The first Ber month of the year is about to end. There are a lot of things I've got to thank for this past month. 

My post count here started to increase again. It's been a while since I had this many posts in a month, perhaps when I was just starting this blog 3 years ago. I'm glad to be back to my good old self. I am so happy to be writing like this again. 

One of the reasons for this is the CLP. My retreat had really started the change I wanted to see in me. After all the trials, sorrows, endings and misfortunes, there's no better way to restart but to turn to Him. With this in mind, I went on that fateful two-day retreat - had total silence, a perfect time for self-reflection and listening to what God wants me to hear. A broken heart has been healed. I'm back to the light, and I will continue along this way as long as I can. I have found my peace with Him. 

A weekly account of the events in CLP gave me a motivation to write here. With those records, I can look back at what I have learned, and hopefully, share this with others. It was one of my missions for joining after all.

Another one: I am thankful for the heaven's brightest star. It was like I was back at school due to my daily/weekly assignment. I have never "forced" myself to write literary works (if those will really qualify as one) just to express myself. I was proud of the product of my labor. I was able to deliver my message, my only intention for taking my pen and notebook with me. I wish that my message went through. Now, I had the response which I was expecting. Though not the result I was hoping for (hoping and expecting are two different things),  I'm still proud of it anyway. It is my own work after all, though it may have had a different meaning to her. I'm glad that I prepared myself for the outcome of my literary work. Thanks to the peace I found, I can feel like I'll be strong enough to face any trial or misfortune that will come my way. 

I just tried to reach a dream. I may have failed, but I'm more than happy that I tried. I have no regrets. My intention to be heard have reached her. I will welcome the result with open arms and a peaceful heart. It is good to move forward with a bit of courage, something I have learned from my past experiences. 

I will continue my journey. I will still be amazed by the beauty of that star. I will still cherish the light she shared with me and use it as a motivation to keep on the reaching my other dreams. But this time, I will stop chasing her light. I can't thank God enough for letting me see that light of revival in the time I was in total darkness. That light made me better.

September has been a great month for me. For my writing, faith, heart, and dreams. I pray that the next months will be the same like this one, or perhaps even better. Along with the prayer, I will commit myself to choose the right path, and take a stand on everything. 

Thank you, September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment