Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tales from my CLP Experience

Christian Life Program - The road to know more about God, and also to become a member of Singles For Christ. A good friend introduced me to this program six years ago. Though I failed to finish it the first time, I'm taking another shot at it. I've been waiting for this. To make this more interesting, I guess I have to make something out of it.

This is my second try to finish the program. I now have a new mindset. I must also think of new ways to keep the lessons "fresh" in my memory. So I'm making a record of the sessions we'll be attending for the next 13 weeks. This way, I can always go back and read whatever I have written here and be reminded of the great experience the CLP has to offer.

My next posts will be about the talks, experiences, and a first-person view of the events that will take place on the duration of the program. I pray to God to grant me the wisdom, the willing heart and loads of paper and pen to complete this. Also I hope to make a good account of the insights I will gain from this program. Through this, I pray that I can finally share the Word of God and my reflection on this.

Cheers to a start of a brand new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment