Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Part two... To "Kambal"

September 23.

The second "event" why I consider this day special.

It's my best friend's birthday.

She who had been my greatest source of comfort for the past 3 years. She who had changed my life, literally. She whom I consider as the person who has the most influence over me. She whom I won't regret dying for. (overstatement? hmmm. dont think so).

I have shared my side of the "tale" with her in a couple of my previous post. It's all about admiration, inspiration, and filial love. After all, I consider her as the ideal person to be with for the rest of my life. (though I never wanted to be in a romantic relationship with her, she's my Twin after all).


I miss her so badly. I wish we could be like before.

(Say it in the air, Macoy. )

==========

Anyways, as what I've always said/written, I'll always be thankful for having you as my friend, my best friend, sister, my Twin. Nobody can ever replace that spot you left.

Thank you, Kambal...

The Poem/Song I have written way back 3 years in a third year subject. I really intended this for you to hear. I wanted you to listen to the melody cause I was only able to share the lyrics. This goes to the to the tune of "Ohayou" (Good Morning), the soundtrack of the anime Hunter X.

My first gift on the first birthday after I met you again...

Hindi ko hiniling na dumating ka
Pero ngayon kasama na kita
Naghihirap kong puso'y binigyan mo ng pag-asa
Kaya naman ngayon wala nang mahihiling pa

Pinadama mo sa akin na ako'y mahalaga
Sinamahan mo sa lungkot, pati na sa saya
Pinaunawa mo sa akin halaga ng aking buhay
Narito ako ngayon sa 'yoy nag-aalay

Hawakan mo ang aking kamay
Sabay tayong maglalakbay
Nais kong mahalin ka
Nais kong maging kaibigan ka
Dito ka lang sa 'king tabi
At di ka na matatakot
Sabay nating kakamtin
Lahat ng mga pangarap natin...


No comments:

Post a Comment