Tuesday, September 1, 2009

love..love..love (Posted Feb 15, '09)

just a few seconds ago, this idea just sparked up my mind…
i admit i dont have the right to post something like this… about the thing called love. because i think i still dont understand the concept…
well, at least i have an abstract..
i dont want to assume anything.. but i’ll say regrets are always at the end.
i wish i had what it takes to love you, to care for you like no other, just like the way i tried to do before.
i know you already have someone who cares for you better than me. you love him, right?
how many times have i fooled myself, pretending that i dont love you? that i cant love you and must not love you because i dont deserve your love.
you are the heaven. i am the earth.
i wish i can return to my past.
i wish i should have told you how i really feel. sincerely…
i wish i should have loved you more.
and i wish you could love me too.
but it seems that’s it is all over.
I thought you were just a dream, a dream that will never ever come true.
I wished, (not wished), i wanted to live in that dream, if that’s the only way i can be with you for the rest of life.
i will always be patient with you, listen to your stories and songs, watch you smile and cry.
i want to be there .. in your best and worst moments. i want to be with you forever.
If you are just a dream, i dont wanna wake up anymore.
If not, then, i’ll be the best man that i can be, so when we meet again, there’s something i can be proud of, something i can show you, something that could give me even just the slightest chance for me to deserve your love.
You will always be my special friend. Nobody can ever replace that.
You may not believe me anymore, after everything i have told you before.
After i told everyone that i dont love you anymore.
Well, that i consider as my greatest lie.
I still love you, and always will be…
You are my dream, my reality.
Words… words.. words.. these are all i can tell you. for now..
I hope our story has not ended yet, unlike what i told you before.
I want to continue that manuscript, with a twist.
Am I too late?

=================

eto ang isa sa mga pinaka chhhhhheeeeeeeeesssssssssssyyyyyyyy kong nagawa;p

on-the-spot essay writing contest yan. hehe..

from my brain cells to the keyboard.

presto!

Me article na ako tungkol sa KabAliwAn!

Post valentine special ko pala 'to.hahA!

Nagawa ko 'to kase masyado akong assuming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment