Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life is a ____________- (Posted Apr 15 '09)

i once said that “my best writings are those when i am feeling intense emotions”.
writings…
not anymore… not for now.
this is what i hate the most. this topic.
death.
______________________________________________
wish i could be my old self. so i can write “my way”. not in times like this.
as always.. i hope that the last month of my life was just a dream..
a dream.. that will never happen again.

=============================

Dito na nagsimula ang mga mini-post ko.
Yung tipong ilang sentence lang.
Wala na kasi akong masabi.
Naubusan na ko.

Quite Ironic. Pinost ko pala to nung Birthday ko, debut pa.

nagbday pala ako. Di ko na maalala.

I had this one after a very tragic event, eto na siguro yung pinakamatinding unos na dumating sa'ken, sa pamilya ko.

Tatay, bantayan ninyo kami palagi ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment