Monday, March 29, 2010

Way To Go!

OG OT YAW! WAY TO GO rather :D

These words weren't simply an inscription in the (Graduation) Cake. It means a lot, for her at least.

---{[Here I go again, speaking/writing out on behalf of others, well, this has been a sickness of mine since birth. Pardon me if I've been too noisy around here. Anyways, you won't hear anything from me in person about topics like these. As much as I like, I want to make this from the First Person point of view. Knowing "a bit" of you, I don't think you'll entertain the idea of creating posts like these nowadays. Unfortunately, it seems that this will end up as another self-centered post. And for that, I am requesting for your utmost tolerance and kind understanding.]}

You finally had that momentous march (I think you've been so longing for). It has been a long trip, but we're not done yet. Just a few steps away, you'll achieve the other milestone you so desire. I'm pretty sure you'll bet everything you've got for that goal. In less than a year, you could have earned your second and more fulfilling college degree, the one that will to lead you to brighter opportunities.

Nothing else could be more fulfilling for parents to see their children walking down the aisle, heading towards the stage to receive their hard-earned diploma. That is a moment when parents can't be any prouder for their daughters. Talking about reaping the fruits of all the hard work. That definitely was a walk to remember.

I have always believed in you. You're much better than me, I know you are (not much of a comparison, it's just that I want to show you how GOOD you are.. [[am I too defensive?:D Argh! Will I ever make a serious post here?]]) You're even better at me at this: writing/posting (which I consider as my only talent(???)) You've got a lot of good points. Hmmm, maybe there were just times that you lack motivation. Just look around (and on your phone), and you'll find that you're surrounded. You've got an overwhelming source of motivation and love. No need for other considerations (Appearance Fees and the like... Am I over the limit?:Pv )

Keep moving forward. They're just beside you along the way.

Nothing else to say......


"Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you! You did it!"
I never mentioned it once right? :D

Feel free to disturb me anytime. My lines are always open. I am your family's adopted relative after all. :D:D:D:D

Still a long way to go. Let's meet at the end of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment