Thursday, June 24, 2010

Deja Vu

How does it feel to be screamed at the top (or nearly) of somebody else's lungs?

- It feels great! At the least, this is what I expected to receive even before stepping inside the classroom.

For now, I am glad someone recognized how stupid I am.

I am entering ground zero with nothing but guts(and a bit of luck). But (and surely) it seems it wasn't enough.

I am fully aware that we are about to meet "gods" in that place called "hell". We've been warned about it years ago. (I can imagine my former "master" with his pronouncement: "I told you so".) So far, in my second week of classes, there's just one of those gods (errr, or just an apostle maybe). I am not afraid of these gods as long as I know that I have the weapons to neutralize them. Unfortunately,I am very far from reaching those high-powered weapons, only able to bring with me a stick which can barely scratch their gold-plated armors.

So, my first encounter (or should I say "reunion") with a god turned out to be a repeat of my very first actual meeting with such years back. It's obvious that I am not fully prepared for that. I only brought a moist matchstick with me: capable of bringing out sparks but failed to light the grand fire. At the end of the day, I'm worn out of the clash, not realizing that this is just the "initial conflict" of the story.

I am here to build my confidence (which I definitely lack). With this and much knowledge, I will get back to that battlefield and definitely ring the signal to counter-attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment