Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Depreciation Expense: Accumulated Depreciation

Whooops! Not an accounting related post :P got yah!!! I hate accounting in the first place :D

I have used the same term for quite some time now: Depreciation. For me, it does not only apply to real/personal property. It also apply to persons. This is my case.

Realizing the need to refresh my mind, I went looking for my old college notes on my law subjects. At first, I seem to save a mischievous smile, confident that browsing over my treasured documents is just a piece of cake. As I turn over the pages, my eyes were then shrouded by a dark mist. Asking myself: "What is this I'm reading?" I can barely understand my previous notes which I used to know so much before. What I can easily pick up, explain and elaborate before seems to be foreign to me right now. Have I really answered those questions three years ago? I doubt.

Aftereffects of being in the limbo for two years - Yes, maybe.

Teka ang hirap na mag-english :D Kase naman. Pati basic composition kelangan i-review. Nakakabobo yata talaga magtrabaho. Rephrase: Nakakabobo magtrabaho tapos walang review. Yan yan kase naman. Di nakikinig sa payo ng master.

"Practice constantly!!!"

Hmmm pano nga ba makarecover sa accumulated depreciation? Purchase a new product? Di na ata uubra ang maintenance eh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment